|Download Membership Application
The Caseville Area Chamber of Commerce mission is to promote and advance the economic, professional, industrial, and civic environment of the Caseville area.
Besides supporting your community, benefits to becoming a Chamber of Commerce Member are:
With tourism being so vital to our area, it is necessary for businesses to get their names out to as many people as possible. Becoming a Caseville Area Chamber of Commerce Member is the perfect way to get your business front & center. This chamber receives phone calls, emails, and walk-ins on a daily basis. Only chamber member listings are given to these "potential customers". The Chamber is aggressive and valuable in supplying information to local residents & guests. This is done by having full time office staff to answer questions and provide information for phone calls, emails, and walk-ins. In addition, the yearly Caseville brochure, the chamber websites, and magazine, newspaper, radio and TV advertising are also very effective.
- Business Name, Location, and Phone Number is listed in over 22,000 Caseville Area Brochures
- Business information, as well as your web link, is on our website
- Pamphlets and Business Cards are displayed in our office for walk-in traffic and also available for distribution to phone-in requests
- Networking with fellow members at regularly scheduled chamber meetings
- Participation in certain festival activities (ie: Rib Cook-Off during Ribstock)
- Membership with the Huron County Chamber of Commerce
We welcome you to join the 150+ members of the Caseville Area Chamber of Commerce in helping to promote our wonderful area. The cost for the first year's membership is $100.